Old January 28th 12, 12:51 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Cheryl Isaak

Default What are you stitching/knitting

On 1/27/12 6:43 PM, Maureen Grace-Miller wrote:
Cheryl Isaak wrote:
I've semi-abandoned my UFO/WIP - an old Serendipity piece. Too pink
right now.

I've got two "purse" projects going while I search out some Kreinik
VFB that I need for the next leg of a round robin I'm working on. What
ever other metallic that will work

---

I was hoping to spend time doing stash fondling while I put stuff
away, but I have both my DH and DD home sick today.

Cheryl

I'm baaaaaack. And I'm stitching Dimensions Jewels Of The Orient,
knitting a pair of gloves and thrumming them as I go, and knitting a
pair of wool socks with wool I bought at a fleece sale last year and
spun on my Sleeping Beauty Traditional Saxony wheel.

Maureen

I want to learn how to spin, how nice to go from fleece to your own
clothing.

Up the street neighbors are involved in 4H and actually "own" two sheep
at the local AG school. And they get the most of the wool. These are
dairy sheep - so it's not great wool.

Cheryl