Old September 13th 04, 01:53 AM
small change

JJ wrote:
"Wanda Moody" wrote in message
. And just to end this, all of
you that think President Bush is wrong, why don't you go over seas
and try and talk to the terrorists that are killing our sons and
daughters and beheading the innocent people? Wanda

Wanda, I'm very sorry that you have to live with the everyday
knowledge that your husband is in harms way. Just what makes you
think that we who disagree with you as far as politics go don't
support you husband and the thousands of others who fight beside
him. I can't speak for anyone else in this group. What I am opposed
to is that this war was not started with any thought to what would
happen when it was supposedly over. The other day the 1000th service
person was killed. The president made the remark that ONLY 2 died
that day. I'm glad that my son was not one of them. I want to see
this country live in peace. I don't think that by saying that I don't
support Mr. Bush's policies makes me any less a patriot than you. Yes
this is a sewing group, but life happens. I have been around this
world since before WWII. I've lived through war many times, it's
never pretty. The only other time there has been so much devision in
this country was during Viet Nam. That was a bad war too. As a loyal
American citizen I support your right to think I'm wrong. Please read
the Constitution and support my right to disagree with you. Juno

I support our troops, poor guys,
they are only doing their job, but I don't support the policies or the
president that gave them the job they are
doing right now.
Penny S