Old January 10th 17, 12:27 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
sharoncapps

Default To all those who celebrate...

It really has been cold. It is snowing here right now and after today we go
back to the deep freeze. We haven't had near as much snow as you have but
just little snowfalls like and inch or so at a time.
Sharon in MN

"Joan Erickson" wrote in message
news
On 1/5/2017 9:48 AM, Liz from Humbug wrote:
That way they also get delivered somewhere warm and safe & aren't sitting
on your front porch FREEZING! :-)

Yeah, that wouldn't take long this winter...it's been below 0 for the last
week! 3 above right now but is supposed to dive again in a couple of
days. Plus we've had quite a bit of snow this year. Starting to feel
like the winter of '96/'97--that produced 8 blizzards and then the flood.

Apparently, these old winter temperatures are good for the trees -

Well, I hope so. The last couple of shipments I've gotten have been kind
of disappointing. Being forever the optimist, I'll be trying again.

--
Joan

See my pictures he http://ndjoan.shutterfly.com/pictures