Old November 19th 15, 10:14 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Nellie

Default Need finishing help in SFBA

On Thursday, November 19, 2015 at 6:46:23 AM UTC-8, Janner wrote:
On 18/11/15 05:36, Nellie wrote:
On Tuesday, November 17, 2015 at 5:42:54 AM UTC-8, Nann wrote:
The RCTQ FB page is called "RCTQ - rec.crafts.textiles.quilting"

Nann

On Monday, November 16, 2015 at 10:26:14 PM UTC-6, Nellie wrote:
On Monday, November 16, 2015 at 8:18:13 PM UTC-8, wrote:
Hi Nellie
Not sure who is still here, most have moved over to Facebook.
For those who may need to know, does SFBA mean San Francisco Bay Area?

Sorry I cannot assist in the quilting, but someone may be able to!

Ginger in CA
[email to respond is ]
On Monday, November 16, 2015 at 4:06:50 PM UTC-8, Nellie wrote:
Hi there,
Long time lurker and sometime poster from long ago here.
I made a queen sized quilt top for my daughter but am unable to quilt it. I started it and made a mess.
I need someone in the SFBA who can help me out and undo my mess and finish quilting it for me.
There used to be a poster named Pauline here and I wonder if she still is and maybe she know someone.
I know I can go to a quilt shop and find someone, but I would rather have someone I 'know'
In any case, I need to get this done somehow, it has been such a long time.
TIA
Nellie

Hi Ginger,
Yes that is right, San Francisco Bay Area. You know, I tried to find the group once, but was unable to. Can you tell me what to search for?
Thanks,
Nellie

Thanks, Nann! I just found it and clicked on join using my real name. I am hoping I am admitted.

Nellie

Nellie, they need to know your real name to confirm you joining

Janner
France

Thanks, Janner, we've got it all straightened out now. I should have realized this, of course, duh