Old March 26th 15, 09:21 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Joan Erickson

Default question for those who've done Tribute to Old Masters

On 3/26/2015 11:01 AM, wrote:

Hi everybody--

First off, Welcome, Marcia!!!! Our members are few now, so it's nice to
have a new "face"!

I've just purchased the chart for Tribute to the Old Masters by Nouveau
Encore Designs. The finished size on 32-ct fabric is 27 x 27, which means
that the fabric size should be about 33 x 33. Clearly, that won't fit on
my Artisan Designs needlework frame--or any other frame I've ever heard
of. I hate the thought of doing in a hoop... How have other people
mounted this size linen in order to work on it?

Sorry I can't help with this. I do nearly all of my work with a hoop,
even large pictures. Hopefully some others who have this frame will
jump in.

I'm thinking Wichelt Belfast Light Mocha and DMC 4245...

What color is this? I didn't think their numbers went that
high...unless it's not embroidery floss?

Again, welcome!

--
Joan

See my pictures he