Old August 11th 07, 08:14 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Shillelagh

Default *sigh* LOT OF 6 VINTAGE WHITEWORK LINEN DOILIES

"Not Likely" notinthislifetime@yougottabejoking wrote in message
Doesn't anyone know how to delete the groups that these messages *don't*
belong in? I don't recognize any of those names of the people bickering
over who spelled what correctly or incorrectly... but it goes on and on in
rcty. /

Gemini (who *did* get rid of the other groups so I am only posting to this
one)

IF by any chance you're reading the ng through Outlook Express you can do it
through "Message Rules" by blocking the senders or perhaps the actual
newsgroups. I know blocking the senders will work. If you need step by
step help, let me know.

Shelagh