Old July 4th 07, 08:52 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
The Other Kim

Default Did someone mention...

Aha!! Check this out:

http://knittersreview.com/article_to...t/070215_a.asp

My sentiments exactly. I find metal needles too slippery for me, which
is why I use bamboo for just about everything, but I need pointier tips
for lace. I'm really liking the Addi lace needles. Those
k -more-than-2-tog parts are a lot easier to handle. I do wish they
made them in larger sizes; one lace item in my queue is done on size 8s,
and I'm not willing to take the chance and sharpen my bamboos for fear
that I'll ruin them (I'm not exactly the most coordinated person on the
planet).

And I bought mine from Yarn Lady, the source given for online purchases.
If anyone ever gets to So Cal this is the place to go.

The Other Kim
kimagreenfieldatyahoodotcom