Old May 24th 04, 08:27 PM
Noreen's Knit*che

On Mon, 24 May 2004 14:33:43 -0400, Seaspray wrote:

Noreen,
A bald look is in right now, so nobody would know anything. I work with
three guys that regularly shave their heads just for that "look". And this
may be alright for everyday, but going outside for any length of time he may
want to cover up. Maybe he could use a bandana, beret, or those beach hats
with the material down the back. They cover up very well and look stylish
as well.
Diane

Thanks for your insight, Diane... he's NOT a vain man (though I have to
admit, if I looked as good as he does, I WOULD be vain, grin!)
covering up wouldn't be a vanity issue, it would be for sun exposure,
etc...
Again,
thanx!!!!
Noreen