Old April 27th 07, 06:39 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Kalera

Default Cane beads

I like to string them on transparent seed beads with a silver spacer on
either side, with enough room to allow them some play so they slide back
and forth... very fun, sparkly and tactile! They're great for summer
bracelets.

Jana Peterson wrote:
I remember asking about these a couple months ago. Since then, I have
gotten so many David Christensen's, I'm swimming in them, but still
can't think of anything to do. One person here sent me a pic of
something she did. (thank you) and I pulled one more out of the web, but
any other simple designs with these georgeous beads would be appreciated.

So far I've just been pouring them into a container and sorting them,
then pouring them out and sorting them again...just as an excuse to look
at them.

I just play and make things for people I know, so I wouldn't poach your
design to make millions or anything

thanks!
(aren't you jealous of me