Old February 12th 09, 07:53 AM posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Peter W. Rowe[_2_]

Default Ring resizing?

On Wed, 11 Feb 2009 23:40:33 -0800, in rec.crafts.jewelry Jeweller
wrote:

Also, what type of setting is the stone in? Can you describe the ring
or post a pic? And what is the stone?

Please be advised that posting of pictures, images, HTML coded messages, or
other non simple text messages is not allowed by the group charger. My
moderating software isn't set up to correctly pass an attachment on from an
incoming message out to the newsgroup when I get an attachment to a message sent
to the group, so even if I wanted to make an exception and allow an image, the
software won't do it. So if you wish to reference a picture for a posting, the
way to do it is to post the picture to the web. There are a number of free
servers out there that will host pictures for you for free. Then you simply
include the URL to the image in your newsgroup posting. That works fine.
\
thanks.

Peter Rowe
moderator