Old June 30th 04, 02:17 PM
Patti

Hullo Kristen
At the risk of sounding terminally patronising, can I say how much I
applaud your attitude to this. I was silently cheering as I read
through your piece. Good for you.
..
In article CuyEc.3907$7t3.2632@attbi_s51, Kristen L. Renneker
writes
Sorry...

It's me being lazy. Half the time I go back and fix them, often I don't
think of it. I never took any typing courses and so there was never anything
drilled into me in that regards. so, when I'm typing, the shift key is not
natural. If i'm posting on a message board that has a preview screen I'm
more likely to go back and fix them, because I do see how bad it
looks...here I usually just type a message out quickly and hit send. Though
I've read that in handwriting the use of a lowercase "i" is a sign of low
self esteem...wonder if it works the same way in typing? g

I know what you mean about not being to pay attention to the content of a
post because of some grammatical/style issue of the writer. My issue is with
people who can't spell...I mean truly can't spell and don't use
spellcheck...or they don't know the difference between sight/site...
there/their/they're... weather/whether...where/wear/we're. I've seen some
convoluted sentences, no punctuation, etc. and it drives me nuts.

I try to keep my posts coherent (though last night I had already had a
couple of cocktails but that capital "I" is one that usually slips right
by me.

So, there's my confession...I can admit when I'm wrong I promise I'll
make more of an effort G

Kristen

--
Best Regards