Old November 10th 03, 01:23 AM
hfw

Same here. But I'd love to figure out a system for keeping track of what's
in what. Especially with Quilters Newsletter Magazine where the covers are
often so similar. I think someone's mentioned copying the Contents pages.
That might be a start.

--Heidi

"The HairyFacedOnes 'N Me" wrote in message
Regarding that idea of cutting out what interests you and tossing the
rest of the magazine.... I did that many years back. Then, when I went
thru what I had saved, I was left sitting there pondering *why* had I
saved these photos and directions??? By that time, they weren't colors
that appealed to me and the quilts were styles that didn't appeal to me,
either. Then I started worrying what I might have thrown away! bg I
now save the entire magazine, storage problems or not, because I realize
how my tastes and abilities change, sometimes drastically, as do the
quilts I will need to make- for gifts, babies, donations, etc.

Just a thought.... ;-)

Leslie

The HairyFacedOnes 'N Me- My dogs aren't my whole life...they make my
life whole.

RCTQ- Houston 2004..... A good friend will come and bail you out of
jail.... but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn...
that was fun!"