Old June 19th 13, 02:58 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Ursula Schrader

Default OT - My mother is dying in the PNW, and I am not well enough to fly out to see her...

"Jo Gibson" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
My mum is dying 8 time zones away. I haven't seen her in 27 years.....my 5
older siblings (3 sisters and 2 brothers) are there at the hospital with
her. I feel so far away from them all. My mother wasn't perfect and my
childhood wasn't ideal, but she is still my mother, and helped make me who
I am today. It hurts so much to lose her.

-- Jo in Scotland

Thinking of you and how hard it must be for you to be unable to see her.
You're in my heart.

U.