Old September 20th 09, 07:16 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Cheryl Isaak

Default Whatcha working On?

Hmm- not much. It's been a busy week and I still owe Shirley a photo. After
I find what I did with the AA batteries I bought so I could take said photo.

I'm feel scattered crafting - wise. My knee is achy so I'm not out in the
garden and any effort to sit down and bead, crochet, knit or cross stitch is
quickly cancelled by the beeping of the drier/washer or other chore
requiring Mom's attention. Or the siren call of the computer and Facebook

I'm hoping Monday or Tuesday to go find a last few bits for my friend's fob.
And get a few needles for the sewing machine (forgot them yesterday) so I
can make the bag.

Oh well - now I'm off to get DD and go to Hockeytown USA in Saugus MA for
her game.

Cheryl