Old May 13th 08, 02:09 PM posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
Roscoe2

Default Real Stamping Issues - Stamping Techniques

I have used those cd's to make little cd scrapbooks so to speak, I
don't scrap. But I learned how to last summer at a friends house and
well it was fun and you are no throwing away those cd's. But I will
have to try your technique with the markers. Thanx for the tip.

Inky Huggz,

Missy Olson
Angel #1754
Team Leader of the
Hot 'n Flashy Angelettes
North Branch, MN
http://missy.ismyangel.net

Check out my website for some exciting stamps and accessories. Just
when you think you can't find the right thing, here you go. Enjoy
and
contact me when you are ready to check it out.

On May 11, 9:50*am, Wave Jumper wrote:
I'm sure lots of people saved those CD's when companies mailed them as
advertisements. *Their great for all sorts of things.

Thanks for the info, I'll have to check Michael's and Jo-Ann's the next time
I get a coupon. *;-)

SAD