Old January 31st 05, 07:47 PM
Karen C - California

Yesterday was the annual library meeting, so I took Daffodil Collage. Got most
of the leaves done. I have maybe two dozen light green stitches up the center
of the last leaf and then one stem, and then I can start on the flowers.

Met a new friend there, someone who's just moved to the area. She was
fascinated by my Qs, and I told her where to find the LNS, too. She didn't
think I could get something that large done in a month and a half, till I
showed her that the center daffodil was really the only "needlepoint";
everything else is long-stitch and will work up much faster, with one stitch
covering 4 or 5 holes, and a lot of blank canvas showing through, too.

My source tells me they aren't having a session of trial tomorrow, so I will
get an unexpected day off from that project, and a little extra free time to
stitch (though I'd rather have the money)!

--
Finished 12/8/04 -- Army bear ornament
WIP: Fireman's Prayer (#2), Amid Amish Life, Angel of Autumn, Calif Sampler,

Paralegal - Writer - Editor - Researcher
http://hometown.aol.com/kmc528/KMC.html