Old January 28th 05, 03:51 AM
Mavia Beaulieu

Karen, if I was doing canvas work I think I'd use stretcher bars so that it
maintains a nice even tension all while you are working on the project. But
as always......to each his own! I looked up Daffodil Collage. It's really
nice.... but lily of the valley would be nicer eh? Couldn't find
Independence Day.

Mavia
"Karen C - California" wrote in message
I got in the mail today the last remaining items to begin stitching on
Laura
Perin's Daffodil Collage and Independence Day. (Thank you, Isabel, for
the
recommendation to Stitchery Row!)

And, of course, this shows up while I am putting all my functional hours
into a
trial with same-day turnaround, so all I can do today is drool and lust,
because I have to work. In fact, I've already pawned off two
less-critical
assignments on a friend, and we're negotiating for her to do two more.

Tomorrow is going to be a rainy day, and they don't do trial on Friday, so
maybe I can work on Daffodil Collage a bit tomorrow and over the weekend.
This
is canvaswork, so I guess I have to track down my set of Qs, rather than
warping the canvas into a hoop, huh?

--
Finished 12/8/04 -- Army bear ornament
WIP: Fireman's Prayer (#2), Amid Amish Life, Angel of Autumn, Calif

Paralegal - Writer - Editor - Researcher
http://hometown.aol.com/kmc528/KMC.html