Old September 1st 03, 02:33 PM
Clooniff

Hi Giusy. Welcome to the group. I can't help you with the Amish, but I
like your website. Your dyed fabrics are lovely.

Betty in CT

"Giusy Di Bella" wrote in message
news:f4acf559bd4c6d91363ac12051d4e8bc.19157@mygate .mailgate.org...
Hi all, I'm an italian quilter. I'm really interested in amish
quilting style and some history information about quilting in
Lancaster. I need to write an article on our newsletter and I need
someone who is located near the amish farms, or has information about
theyre living style, theyre quilt or could help me in finding a lot
of material for my article. I need some picture of quilt and amish as
well. I don't want something yet published on the net, I would love
to write an original story, also told by someone who lives really
near the Amish.

There is Someone could help me?
Thank you very much in advance, please if yes, write mi personally to
my hotmail account, or to

http://www.giusypatch.com