Old April 22nd 07, 09:14 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Brenda[_2_]

Default Another moebius finished.

That is simply gorgeous. I can't imagine ever being good enough to do
something like that.

Brenda
"Bernadette" wrote in message

It took a little more time than the first one I made as the stitch was
more complicated. The first one had an 8 row pattern where every even
numbered row was purled and only odd numbered rows were patterned.

This one was only over 6 rows but every row was patterned and took
total concentration. I only went wrong once but it took nearly a day to
unpick and correct. I shall make more of them - I just won't use this
stitch again!

http://snipurl.com/1hkqs
http://snipurl.com/1hkqu
http://snipurl.com/1hkqv