Old March 19th 13, 09:59 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Joan Erickson

Default I'm Baaa-aack!

On 3/15/2013 5:29 AM, wrote:
On Thu, 14 Mar 2013 11:40:03 -0700 (PDT), Monica Ferris
wrote:

After a long time away, I've decided to give RCTN another try. I write the Betsy Devonshire needlework mysteries - sixteen titles published! I'm feeling a little dry about the series, and am hoping to get refreshed hanging out here.

i think there is even a pic of you on rctnp - either with joan or tia
mary !

Nice to see you back here, MM! Yes, rctnp has a pic of us from your
trip to Nordic Needle last year (or was it the year before???? how time
flies!)

Still enjoying your books!

--
Joan