Old December 8th 08, 06:28 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Gillian Murray

Default OT-For Gillian

lucille wrote:

"Gillian Murray" wrote in message
lucille wrote:
I'm still getting the message saying message undeliverable.

Are you getting the messages I'm sending to your regular address or
is someone out there trying to driver me nutsier then I already am???

Lucille

I haven't got any email from you for the last few days. Let's try again.

Gill

I just replied to your note so the adddress shouldn't be a problem at
all.. Plus I checked my contacts list and it is correct. If you don't
receive the little note I just sent in a reasonable length of time
please let me know here and I will call Comcrap and see what they have
to say.

Nothing yet Lucille, and it is about 1.30pm. Have to run out for an hour
or so.