Old January 23rd 08, 05:41 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
[email protected]

Default Shrug with sleeves

On Jan 22, 2:38*pm, enigma wrote:
wrote
oups.com:

I remember we discussed shrugs with sleeves, and i
remembered i saw a pattern for such a sweater But not where
. Well yesterday sat down looked through my Interweave
knits and found it. Interweave knits *Spring 2006 , page
112,,,,,,, under the title Streakers Shrug [design Pam
Allen]

thank you Mirjam. i'm pretty sure i have that issue so i'll go
look it up when i get back from dropping the small one off at
school.
*BTW, if anyone has any good learning crochet websites, please
let me know. Boo is wanting to do more with crochet & i
haven't done any in, oh, 40 years... i'm thinking he'd *love*
to make Amagurumi animals.
lee

Lee I am happy i could find the proper place , in fact now that i saw
it again i want to try another one ,,
with different ideas ,,, mirjam