Old January 22nd 08, 12:38 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
enigma

Default Shrug with sleeves

wrote in

oups.com:

I remember we discussed shrugs with sleeves, and i
remembered i saw a pattern for such a sweater But not where
. Well yesterday sat down looked through my Interweave
knits and found it. Interweave knits Spring 2006 , page
112,,,,,,, under the title Streakers Shrug [design Pam
Allen]

thank you Mirjam. i'm pretty sure i have that issue so i'll go
look it up when i get back from dropping the small one off at
school.
BTW, if anyone has any good learning crochet websites, please
let me know. Boo is wanting to do more with crochet & i
haven't done any in, oh, 40 years... i'm thinking he'd *love*
to make Amagurumi animals.
lee