Old July 12th 03, 01:30 AM
nzl*

yep, they are adorable, have downloaded all of them, belong to the yahoo
group too but as yet not done any of them, got too many other projects on
the go, you know how that goes, lol
how are u doing the applique, what method?
jeanne*
--
RCTQ Houston 2004 Party Animals
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail....
"M. Wetmore" wrote in message
| Hi:
|
| Has anyone on this group done one of the Wee Village
| (http://www.future-heirlooms.com/) blocks? If so, do you think they
| are too advanced for a first applique attempt? I have so many hand
| dyed fabrics that will be perfect for these blocks. I have downloaded
| four of them.
|
| Mardi
| Real e-mail address spelled out to prevent spam. mardi at mardiweb dot
com.

| My Quilting page: http://www.mardiweb.com/quilts/MardiQuilts.html
| Paint Shop Pro tutorials: http://www.mardiweb.com/web
| Low-Fat Lifestyle Forum: http://www.mardiweb.com/lowfat