Old January 19th 04, 01:28 PM
KDLark

My ex-mother in law couldn't stand me, but she had enough sense to give me
decent gifts . Her son, however, was a different story. I was too dense to
see what receiving no flowers following our daughter's birth meant, but after
he bought some for his secretary the following year and gave me a cheap K-mart
type nightie in size sixteen (I was a size 9) for Christmas, I began to wise
up. Eventually he divorced me and married the secretary, who proceded
(according to his mother) to try to take him for everything he had in their
divorce. The latest I've hear is that he was sent to jail for DWI. Time
wounds all heels; and I'm glad I escaped from that one!

Katrina L.