Old April 15th 04, 12:12 AM
Howard

even after repeated attempts and should you be successful, the doughnut
(hole) will always be at risk for cracking.
Add heat from a soldering iron and for sure a recipe for a crack.

Watch how they "cut a hole" on TV or the movies ....they usually show a
sliding door, and we all know that is safety glass, cannot cut a hole in it.

\if they could tap on the inside (other side) of the glass why would they
have to cut a hole to gain entry......

MUST BE TRUE MARTHA, I saw it on TV!!!!!!!!!!!

BUT, I too have succumbed to the hole cutting in glass fro an "unusual"
effect.....

In the words of the IMMORTAL USED CAR DEALER:
THERE IS AN ASS FOR EVERY SEAT!