Old July 25th 15, 05:38 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
[email protected]

Default What are we stitching?

On Thursday, July 23, 2015 at 8:53:44 AM UTC-7, Joan Erickson wrote:
I thought it was time for another round...

Still working on the second animal (Hawaiian Short Eared Owl) of my great nephew's birth sampler. Only 10 more to go but I started with the biggest and/or most complicated so it will go more quickly as I get along. BUT, a baby brother (Liam) is expected in December so I'll have another to plan! The next one will be maybe a cowboy/ranch/miner theme since the little family has moved from Hawaii to Nevada (more affordable). :-)
I'm also working on a Copper Butterfly project through my EGA chapter so I'l have to find time to squeeze the homework for that one in also.