Old April 30th 10, 05:10 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
LindaLee

Default I WAS WONDERING...

On Apr 30, 9:12*am, "edna" wrote:
I don't recall ever seeing spam here either.

Edna in Sydney

"suzeeq" wrote in message

LindaLee wrote:
Is there a way we can make new posts pop such as the subject line in
caps to make it pop against all the spam that's found it's way into
this group?

I seldom see spam in this group. My newsservers filter it out. If you're
using google groups, they don't filter.- Hide quoted text -

sniff, sniff...here I am thinking I was all that signing up for the
Reader (Google) and what did I see when I used it...the same spam,
spam, spam. Since some of us do see it and others don't I will just
be quiet about the whole thing. But for those lucky ones I will just
say there's a good 10 to 12 pieces of spam each day to purchase things
on E-bay.