Old April 30th 10, 12:58 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
LindaLee

Default I WAS WONDERING...

On Apr 30, 12:51*am, mirjam wrote:
I seldom see spam in this group. My newsservers filter it out. If you're
using google groups, they don't filter.

This Sapm is horrible , one way to reduce it is to complain to google
groups , there is a special place to do it , if more people will
actually do it, they will help ,
mirjam

I did see the free Google reader and signed up. Thanks for the
input. I didn't know what it was as I am fairly new to the computer
world taking baby steps from the mail station, webtv and now the
computer. Patience is required for some of us. :-)