Old December 13th 05, 02:59 PM posted to rec.crafts.pottery

Default Christmas houses?

"Bubbles" wrote :

Oh my goodness! TALK about fiddly!

I enjoy making small carvings. Not enough to make similar ones over and
over again 8-) hence the desire for a process, but in general I find it
relaxing.

I have decided to press them into flat plaster molds like some people do
decorative tiles. I want to test to see if I can accurately miter the edges
(perhaps with a sponge) or if I will have to make end cap looking things.

I don't want wood or plastic because I want them to be very nice.

"fellow Norwegian"?

Although my surname is Dutch and my home is the US, my genetics and
culture are largely Norse. I'm a little consious of it these days because
I'm trying to recreate some of that heritage for my family. I apologize for
mentioning it.