Old February 9th 04, 11:42 PM
Elsie

Default Enjoy your achievements as well as your plans.

La Site Communique; 09/02/2004 22:42:31

Commence

Hello, bienvenue, bienvenidos and g'day.=20
We hope this Communication finds your good self and the whole =
rec.crafts.carving community in good health and with Great Spirit.

La Site is proud and privileged to field itself as the favoured meeting =
point and dating site, for you, the UseNet Community

We wish to extend our best wishes by way of giving you a free, 30 day, =
full-on Platinum Membership.

This will give everyone a fair 30 days to fully test drive the site.=20

This is a no-strings, zero-pressure offer to you so you are able to make =
an informed choice about joining us full time.=20

We are here February 14th.=20

Until then, our best Wishes, adios and bye bye,
La Site Support Team.

Fin
Z1XCNF T-25691-T