Old September 1st 10, 04:51 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Linda D.

Default Where have all the knitters gone ?

I've been busy knitting and finished the Kimono Shawl, here's a link
so yo can see what it looks like, but mine is knit in a soft beige
Fino, a silk/alpaca blend. I still need to block mine.
http://www.eunnyjang.com/knit/2005/0...ono_shawl.html

I knit a pair of socks this summer in Online Supersocke "Tropic", and
have another pair on the needles in shades of white to black. I just
finished knitting a scarf for a future daughter in law in Cascade 220
Superwash.

Now I'm considering knitting my first Moebius using Cat Bordhi's cast-
on. Anyone have any hints or tips?

take care, Linda D. in B.C., Canada