Old January 17th 07, 10:17 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Cats

Default Very OT For the Brits among us (with apologies)

Yes - but gee, it's been a while between drinks hasn't it?
(duck and run for cover)

--

Cheryl & the Cats in OZ
o o o o o o

"Patti" wrote in message
: *And cricket - on a good day g
:
: But - I do agree with Estelle!
: .
: In message , CATS

: writes
: Well, I did add an apology. To tell the truth I didn't
even
: know the results until a day or two after. My PCIF = 0
: (Personal Cricket Interest Factor)
:
: But I got all sorts of humourgrams on the subject sent to
me
: from RAAF pals (some I would definitely NOT forward -
lol)
: and I thought this was too good not to pass along.
:
: Console yourself with the thought that you can still
thump
: us at soccer!
:
: