Old January 16th 07, 11:00 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Cats

Default Very OT For the Brits among us (with apologies)

Well, I did add an apology. To tell the truth I didn't even
know the results until a day or two after. My PCIF = 0
(Personal Cricket Interest Factor)

But I got all sorts of humourgrams on the subject sent to me
from RAAF pals (some I would definitely NOT forward - lol)
and I thought this was too good not to pass along.

Console yourself with the thought that you can still thump
us at soccer!

--

Cheryl & the Cats in OZ
o o o o o o

"Estelle Gallagher" wrote in
message ...
: one can go off people you know!! lol
: "CATS" wrote in message
: ...
: http://tinyurl.com/y8dhve
:
: For all the Brits - with my apologies VBEG
: --
:
: Cheryl & the Cats in OZ
: o o o o o o