Old January 16th 05, 12:11 AM
Shillelagh

"Aud" wrote in message
BTW: It's saturday evening here, but I have NOT drunk any vine yet, even
if you should think so!LOL!

Heh, heh. Well Aud, I'm in the middle of BBQing some steak for supper, and
am on my second glass of wine. (giggle) I find that cooking is much easier
accompanied by a bottle of wine.

My leftover bits of yarn are in one big plastic tote for use whenever I need
them. (giggle). Time for another sip (giggle)

Have a good weekend, everyone.

Shelagh

(to be a bit more "soberminded" The baskets fit in a shelf, and stand
there side by side, easy to reach, and don't take too much place.(my
children have moved from home years ago, so I HAVE some more place now
;-)
AUD ;-)