Old August 13th 03, 08:53 PM
Kandice Seeber

Coming soon! I am going to try and make some hearts in these colors
today as well. And possibly a vessel if I am feeling lucky.

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Okay -- that was torture. I want to see these babies.

I pulled stringer, made a couple of spacers and then tested it on a

larger
bead. I used a volitile color (gold pink, or rubino oro - same thing)

over
pale lavender on a black base. I made raised flowers - one of my more
difficult designs. The bead turned out beautifully.

~~
Sooz
-------
Let the beauty we love be what we do. --Rumi
I'm not a hamster, and life's not a wheel. --Sooz
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links