Old February 5th 06, 08:01 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Default Flea Market/Craft Booth day

Thank you, Jenny! )

I love flea markets! I don't go into them much anymore (I used to all the
time with my Mom... flea markets, and antique stores) as I would hate to see
something I *really* wanted and not have the money to buy it. ;o)

Glad you had a good time and sold some things. Mind you, I have to say...
if I sold the sewing machine that someone gave to me, I would be keeping the
money... afterall it would be mine to sell. *shrug* Oh well, it's just me,
I guess. Whatever makes you happy! )

Gem

"jheller" wrote in message
Hi all.
hope you are well, (Gem ,wishing your pain away) I remember a few years
ago my dd had 4 back teeth pulled in one day. and still ate cheeseburgers
that week.pain and all.

Today I took my old singer machine to the F.Market and... Sold it!!!
I thought my bfriend would be mad, it was the one he gave me , but when I
gave him the money I got for it He said "cool"!!
I sold another baby crocheted sweater set today, thats 3 in 3 weeks, time
to make more.!!
sold some dishes and a few other small(flea/yard sale stuff)items.

So I'm doing a good day happy dance (((00))) thats my big butt
dancing!!!!!
Going off to watch Suze Orman so I can know what to do with all the big
money I made (ha-ha). little money, but I have a lot of fun doing it.
My little dream store is making my yarn stash smaller,and my closet more
room. Yeahhh!.
Thanks,
Jenny