Old November 30th 03, 08:40 AM
Liz

I'm in Australia (the opposite side from Perth though :-)) and I used this
material for making architectural models at university. I'm pretty sure it
was called foamcore here too.
I used to buy it at art supplies shops.
Liz
"Tia Mary-remove nekoluvr to reply " wrote in
message ...
From: "Larry Green"
Date: 11/27/2003 4:57 PM Eastern

..... Just how you would use 'foamcore'
in a Vogue pattern has me intrigued to say the least ;-) ........

I wondered the same thing and then remembered the cute little boxes and
handbags I made from patterns -- simplicity I think, not Vogue. The

directions
called for using several layers of cardboard (back before foamcore) so I
thought that was probably something like what the original poster needed

it
for. I'm interested to know what she want's it for too ;-)). CiaoMeow
^;;^
.

PAX, Tia Mary ^;;^ Queen of Kitties

their
WHISKERS!!
Nothing is complete without a few cat hairs!