Old July 8th 03, 02:03 PM

In article ,
says...
Hi Allaya
One of members had identified the pattern as Starburst.
I'm not familiar with the daisy stitch though.
Ann

"Allaya Diep" wrote in message
I can't see it very well, but that looks like a full daisy stitch to me.
What do the rest of you think?
Allaya

wrote ...
try posting this in rec.crafts.textiles.yarn as this group is very
knowledgeable and helpful.
Sue in Brampton... quilter, crocheter, and new to machine embroidery

In article ,
says...
Ann wrote:

I've added a few of my quilts here
http://community.webshots.com/user/mrs_ducky
My scanning/editing can use some work but thought I would share
anyway.
If anyone crochets I have posted a picture (unknown afghan) of an
afghan my Mom did. I would like to to find this pattern but don't know
the name of it. Would appreciate it if someone could help me out.
Thanks
Ann