Old June 16th 07, 03:00 PM posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay
plumclaysie

Default Polymer Clay CD-having a sale!

Hi everyone,
I would like to invite you again to look at my website:
http://www.simplyornaments.com

I am having a special sale to celebrate my birthday which is on July
7. My son pointed out that it would be 07/07/07 and that I should do
something special so I am having a sale for a limited time. If you
enjoy working with polymer clay and need new ideas, please take a
look. Also, I would to say that the projects are all my own creations-
I did not copy and paste other artist's work from the web. I took
every picture , wrote every word and put the entire CD together
myself.

Thank-you to everyone who has already purchased my CD. I appreciate
all your e-mails telling me how much you enjoy it. If you have any
questions, please feel free to e-mail me.

If you have problems with the website, let me know and I will try to
correct it. This is my first website and I am open to any and all
suggestions.

Thank-you very much everyone!

plumclaysie