Old August 19th 05, 03:26 AM
JaneB

"Shillelagh" wrote in message

"JaneB" wrote in message
I think it's deeply sad to see someone cheer that her 24-year old son

has once again bowed to pressure
to put off his adult pursuits to live with and support his mother.

JaneB

Jane that is only your opinion and you should keep it to yourself. Nobody
is telling you how to raise your child(ren), so perhaps you should quit
making judgments on something you know nothing about.

If Gem's posts bother you that much, then for the sake of the rest of us,
please FILTER her. I haven't seen one person here agree with your posts.
Most who post here don't seem to care about off topic posts. Life is too
short to worry about **** like that. If you need help setting up your
filters, I will be glad to help you.

Sorry, I took a vow to make it at LEAST uncomfortable everytime she

violates
Matthew's privacy anew in a public usenet group.

I think it's quite obvious that you aren't sorry. Matthew's privacy is
none
of your concern. Most people here don't seem to mind if someone vents
about
troubles at home. If you don't like it, don't read this group.

Too bad if that annoys you. Maybe she'll take it to email.

Well Jane, I think you are outnumbered and you are annoying a number of
people here. Please, get off your high horse, or go away. Sadly, you are
becoming an unwelcome troll.

Shelagh

I am happy to be annoying those of you who gossip about Matthew. And you're
one of them.
Shame on you.

JaneB