Old November 2nd 18, 08:51 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Brian Christiansen

Default Happy halloween, and other random stuff

On 11/2/18 8:11 AM, wrote:
Hello Brian,
I am not much for Halloween except I did enjoy the outdoor decorations this year. We did not have any Halloweener's because they all go to the Malls, churches or other places which advertise Halloween and free candy. I also live in an area that have very few children.
Do you know of any other sewing news groups because this one is almost dead?
Sandy$

Usenet is mostly dying, and most discussion groups have moved to
facebook and stuff like that.

I tried to join the rctq facebook group
(
https://www.facebook.com/groups/47773676370/), and for a few days my
membership was pending, then it wasn't, but I was not a member (I still
could not access the messages or post to it, so I assume I was not). I
have no idea if the group was "full," (on the page is says "closed
group") or if my membership was turned down for some other reason.

About the only computer game I play is the game Simcity4 and years ago
there was a usenet discussion group for it (perhaps it was even called
"simtropolis"). Now the discussion about these games have mostly moved
to the forums on simtropolis and sc4devotion, and there also appear to
be several facebook groups about simcity4.

More imortantly did you go to and look at my new entry in my yonkoma
(4-panel comic strip?

--
My Yonkoma: https://www.flickr.com/photos/brian0...57680223526176

The E-mail associated with the account is a "spamcatcher" account that I
got to every couple of months to empty out, and anything sent to it will
not be seen for probably several months, if it is seen at all.
Brian Christiansen