Old October 5th 04, 09:18 PM
Jue

Yes, Silver Reed are still making Knitting machines.I asked the same
question to a couple of dealers who told me they were the only ones still
making them.
I like you have just returned to machine knitting after a few years and was
a little shocked to find that Brother and Passap are nolonger making these
machines. I also went to subscribe to Machine knitting news only to be told
that as of November this year they will not be printed anymore, so I am
having to purchase back copies, so if you want these you had better order
them quick.!!

"David Lawrence" wrote in message
I was thinking of returning to machine knitting after a long absence but I
now gather that major manufacturers like Brother and Passap have

withdrawn.
Is anyone still making knitting machines?

In hope,
Argel