Old December 9th 15, 04:55 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
[email protected]

Default Tumbler Quilt

Hello Barbara in Fl,
Awesome that you still have a 58 year old quilt. I know you treasure it.. Yes, mine is really colorful. I had brought charm and layer cake bundles. The charms were ready to use so just had to cut the layer cakes into 4th's then use my acrylic tumbler pattern to cut them. I love scrappy quilts because they are so colorful. I use to watch my grandmother repair quilts and comforters. Back then they didn't have charms or layer cakes but used the family's old cloths and would cut out the still good parts. Wish I could turn the clock back to those times again. Really miss my grandma. I never learned to quilt until I was in my 30's.
Sandy$