Old November 14th 08, 11:00 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Rosemary Peeler

Default OT Fighting you, Marg

On Tue, 21 Oct 2008 23:27:03 GMT, Gill Murray
wrote:

OK, I started the Global challenge today; the first time on day 1. We
should be around most of the winter, so may the games play on. Joining
us Cheryl, Trish et al??

Gillian

I very stupidly ignored this thread for a bit, so I was late starting
this time. It must be interesting to be in there right from the
beginning.

I go and check how I'm doing against other people from my part of the
world (Victoria, Australia) every day or 2 as well as seeing which of
us have got the highest scores recently.

I've had a real struggle finding 5 categories I could do well enough.

I don't do General because I think all the real experts do it and if I
get matched with them and do badly, I go down in the variation from
1500 thingy. That's where I'm aiming to get as high a score as
possible.

I did well in that area in Global Challenges 2 & 3 and I think I was
only doing 3 to 4 categories and definitely found it hard to get to
more than twice a day.

Rosemary in Melbourne, Australia