Old October 4th 08, 03:23 AM posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Danielle

Default New Jewelry Design Website

Hi hi all!

I'm so excited to have discovered another little group of jewelry
designers. You all seem to hide in the most unique places.

By way of introduction, my name is Danielle Beaty. I'm the owner of
TurtleBay Jewelry as well as the Editor for PROJewelryDesign.com. Our
site is dedicated to providing jewelry artists with all kinds of
information regarding design theory, marketing, selling, tools, tips,
tutorials and bench work.

We are currently sponsoring a Jewelry Design Challenge at the PJD
site, and we'd love to have all of you. Feel free to visit the site
and click on the CONTEST page at the top of our website header.

Also, we are filling the remaining spots for 2008 in our "Spotlight
On" series, a review of up and coming jewelry artists. If you are a
working designer/jewelry artist and have a strong body of work behind
you, we'd love to have you. That application is also available on the
top of the site; click on the Artist Application page.

I am really thrilled to find another designers group...I never even
thought to join the Google group before, and I've been designing for 6
years now! Good lord, you think I'd have gotten a clue about
newsgroups by now. LOL. There looks like a lot of great info on
here, so I guess I better get busy reading. Never too old to too
skilled to learn something new.

Looking forwards to hearing about everyone's beautiful designs and
sharing useful information.

Best,

~Danielle Beaty, Editor
http://PROJewelryDesign.com