Old January 30th 08, 10:27 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Lucille[_3_]

Default Floss Organizing System ??

"lucretia borgia" wrote in message
On Wed, 30 Jan 2008 17:00:51 -0500, "Lucille" lzoltynospam@now at
comcast..net opined:

I kind of use a similar system now. Plastic Bags and rings or boxes
sorted
by color. I'm running out of room and it's getting messy so I decided
that
I need something neater. I think I'll try the bobbins and see. It's not
that big an investment so I'll give it a shot. Winding the bobbins ought
be great fun. I imagine it's something like watching paint dry, but maybe
that's what I need to keep me out of trouble.

I suppose I'll still have to use plastic baggies for the extra skeins
and
I have a little cabinet with drawers that so far is big enough for the
specialty stuff. I don't have a lot of silks so for now I have a very
nice
box that they fit in nicely.

Thanks to everyone for their good advice. It really gave me incite and
helped me to make a decision.

RCTNers always come through.

Lucille

Oh dear, did we incite you ??? RDH lol

Well, someone had to point out my "senior moment." Oh how I wish there was
a stupidly, dumbly, wrongly spelled word check instead of just a plain spell
check. It really should point something like that out with a question mark
and a popup that says--Do you really mean that ????

;*))