Old June 1st 07, 12:25 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Spike Driver

Default I found these helpful, Dennis.

Spike Driver wrote:
Hello Friends,
I found this page very helpful. I know some of us old timers have seen
it before. But, with the amount for new comers, I thought I might post
it again and maybe it will help some dear knitter of crocheter that is
just beginning.

Please let us know if you find something useful.

Some sights don't work but the sights that do are great.

Hugs & God bless,
Dennis & Gail

http://home.inreach.com/marthac/hookyarn.html
This has some great conversion charts.

I found it on this url, http://home.inreach.com/marthac/links.html

I love to crochet also and I use this sight very often. I find most of
the things I want here.

A few of the urls don't work but the ones that do are great.

Hugs & God bless,
Dennis & Gail