Old March 1st 04, 04:17 PM
JL Amerson

I do bracelets.

"starlia" wrote in message
We can either come up with groups or we can decide on what we would like

exchange. What do you guys think?

"Jalynne" wrote in message
hlink.net...
Well, then, I'm willing to play, too....will work on a design. Will you

have
separate groups for necklaces, earrings and bracelets, or sets, etc?
--
Jalynne - Keeper of the Quilt for ME club list
See what DH is up to at

http://www.teamintraining.org/participant/kinney-162652

"starlia" wrote in message
Anything goes. I figured we could get a bunch of names and then draw

for a
swap.

This is at all levels. I'm still a beginner at bead weaving, etc.

Don't
feel you have to have been doing it for years. This is going to be a

fun
swap.

"Jalynne" wrote in message
link.net...
What kind of pieces are you interested in? I'm not saying that I'm

even
remotely
good enough to swap with you, but i'm curious.
--
Jalynne - Keeper of the Quilt for ME club list
See what DH is up to at
http://www.teamintraining.org/participant/kinney-162652

"starlia" wrote in message
I was just wondering if anyone would be interested in a finished

piece
exchange? I would love to send out some of my new found peyote
bracelets,
or a handmade lampwork necklace.

--
Saucy Glass