Old July 7th 05, 07:33 AM
Jeanne Burton

I am with the rest of you. I feed my addiction to office supplies by
running the school store where I teach. I can spend time in Office
Max and buy to my hearts content, and resell it to start the process
all over again.

Cindy
On Thu, 07 Jul 2005 23:23:08 -0500, Barbara Hass
wrote:

Welcome, Pat! Nice to meet you! I can identify with the paper
collecting. For me it's not necessarily just paper, but office supplies
in general, like Jeannette. I love the smell of an office supply store.
I'm bummed about computers, because that's less of the neat office
supplies that I need to use on a daily basis. Like you, stamping/cards
have given me a good reason to keep all of my tools about!

Welcome!
Barbara

Pat wrote:

I've been lurking for a very long time, so I guess I need to join in
too!

My name is Patricia.. or Pat as most call me. I live in South Carolina
now, but I spent my childhood in the Bronx, and most of my life in New
Jersey.

I'm not an expert rubberstamper by any means. To me, stamps are more a
means than an end... you see, I have this problem... I'm a paper
junkie! I love papers, handmade, machine made, brightly colored, plain
white... you name it! Now, if I kept buying all those papers, and
didn't do anything with them.. people might think I was... odd.

So, I stamp!! And the papers turn into cards... collages... all sorts
of things!

Patricia